Sunday, June 7, 2009

Whose Eyes?

By Ken Row
Just for fun, anyone want to guess whose eyes appear in the new pcgeye2eye.net backdrop?

Whoever first identifies the people belonging to the eyes will win a book of my choosing.

Rules:
  1. You must post your guesses as a comment to this article.

  2. You must list the names in the correct order (top-left, top-center, top-right, middle-left, ...).

  3. Mikesha Row can't play (she already knows the answers).

  4. You can post more than once if you wish, but the first correct answer will still be the winning answer.

  5. Please ensure I have a way of contacting you -- anonymous postings won't win.
I haven't decided which book yet, but possibilities include the following:

   

Good Luck!
Ken Row

12 comments:

  1. OK I think at least one hint is in order. Are all of these PCG people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All but one have posted either articles or comments on this site. The one who hasn't is one of our founding members -- I don't know why he hasn't posted anything, maybe ILD's keeping him busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By "founding members", I meant he was part of the pcgeye2eye group when we started it, not that he was a founding PCG member -- quite a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...well Dad's eye I can see for sure! I've seen that eye glaring at me many times!

    Based on your clue...I'd say Randy's eye is on there somewhere...I think right below Dad's.

    Rhonda Davis top right...Jon top right

    That's all I got!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a hard time getting Randy's eye -- his future's so bright, he has to wear shades. Randy's not bottom-left, but he's in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK here goes:

    Top L to R: Jon Jennings, Ken Row, Rhonda Davis

    Middle L to R: Bishop Scott, Wayman Ming, Jeff Kenney

    Bottom L to R: Joe Skiles, Randy Lawrence, Daniel Davis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jon: You got six names right and half of those in the right spots. Wayman, Jeff, and Joe are not in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok - middle left is Bishop Scott; bottom right is Ken Row; bottom left, Eddie Jones; top left maybe Jon Jennings.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. middle is Gabriel Espinoza; top right is Rhonda Davis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. top middle is Daniel Davis. Is the bottom middle Randy Lawrence? And I cannot figure out who the middle right is if it isn't Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melody: 8 names correct, with 7 of them in the correct spots.

    ReplyDelete